Fall Shoulder Season begins on Thanksgiving day, Thursday, November 27th.
The following service changes will begin on 11/27:
• Enhanced Aspen to Snowmass bus service begins with departures every 15 minutes between the hours of 8:00am to 8:00pm.
• BRT service will run the same schedule 7 days a week.
• RFTA regional buses will run the same schedule 7 days a week.
• City buses will run until 2:00am 7 days a week.
• Galena Street and Crosstown shuttles begin running.
• Woody Creek service begins.
• Carbondale Circulator runs 7 days a week.
Preview the Fall Shoulder schedules below. The 2014/2015 winter season schedule starts on Saturday 12/13/14.
Track your RFTA bus live anytime at www.myrfta.com.
Also check out our newest Rates & Fares Brochure